Top names have been confirmed to speak at NEPIC’s Meet the Members Conference & Expo.
The major North East chemicals networking event, which opens its doors to guests on Wednesday 21 June 2017, brings together manufacturers and suppliers for the sector’s biggest event of the year.
Visitors attending the event at Wynyard Hall’s Grand Marquee, can hear from major manufactures including SABIC UK Petrochemicals, Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies, px Group and Sirius Minerals all focusing on investment and supply chain opportunities for the North East.
As North East England is witnessing its biggest spike in chemical-processing sector investment in a generation, we also welcome Northern Gas Networks, Armstrong Energy and Emerson to outline their involvement in further investment plans billed for the region.
The event also offers the opportunity to keep up to date with the latest business news including important Brexit, Industrial Strategy, Devolution and Northern Powerhouse updates courtesy of PwC and Recognition PR’s, Graham Robb.
Further highlights include a 100-strong company exhibition and 1-2-1 mentoring appointments – together offering guests the chance to source new suppliers, acquire expert knowledge and forge new supply chain relationships without paying city-rates and travelling out of the region!
- Steve Mahon, Chief Executive Officer, Armstrong Energy
- TBC, EPH Lynemouth Power Station, Emerson
- Paul Found, Chief Operating Officer, Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies
- Dan Sadler, Special Advisor, Northern Gas Networks
- Anna Wallace, Head of Political Relations, PwC
- Mark Kenrick, Director of Safety & Risk Management, px Group
- Graham Robb, Senior Partner, Recognition Marketing & PR
- John Bruijnooge, Site Director, SABIC UK Petrochemicals
- Matt Parsons, External Affairs, Sirius Minerals York Potash Project
Meet the Members Conference & Expo is delivered by the North East Process Industry Cluster in association with event sponsors Emerson, Doosan Babcock, The Courier Company, Utility Alliance and Bouygues. Now in its 7th year, and attracting more than 500 delegates, the conference is a stand out event for the region that welcomes both members and non-members.
Full details and registration available at www.nepic.co.uk/mtm