Investors await US jobs data,and Eurogroup Greece meeting
- UK trade and industrial production figures disappoint
- UK house price growth slows
- China ready to work with Trump
- Eurogroup hopeful of Greece progress
- European markets open lower
There are also some poor UK construction figures, with output falling 1.7% month on month in February, the biggest drop in almost a year. Year on year, construction output rose just 0.5% compared to expectations of a 1.9% increase.
Here’s how the trade gap is widening, with the goods deficit unexpectedly hitting a five month high: